MuteSix's Chief Marketing Officer, Stewart Anderson, will be speaking on the "Growth Hacks for Ecommerce" panel at 3 p.m. on August 26, 2016, in the Edgewater Room at the Marina del Rey Hotel. During the panel, Stewart and other panel members will be discussing the most effective ways ecommerce businesses can attract, retain and upsell customers to achieve rapid growth.
Here's all the information for the Silicon Beach Fest panel:
- WHEN: August 26, 2016 @ 3:00 pm – 4:00 pm
- WHERE: Marina del Rey Hotel - Edgewater Room, 13534 Bali Way, Marina del Rey, CA 90292
- COST: Free (Get tickets for the whole event)
- Jennie Wong, Shopping Quizzes, CEO (Moderator)
- Allen Lin, Retention Science, E-commerce Strategist
- Kyle Ransford, Chef’d, CEO
- Danielle Center, Monster Gardens, Director of Marketing
- Stewart Anderson, Mutesix, CMO
If you come to the panel, be sure to come say hi! In addition to Stewart, there will be other members of the MuteSix team in attendance and we'd love to meet you.