MuteSix CEO, Steve Weiss will be moderating a panel this Thursday at the LA eCommerce Summit in Los Angeles, CA which brings together leading experts in ecommerce, digital marketing and retail operations from major brands, across the LA metro area.
Here's all the information for the event :
- WHEN: February 15, 2018, 2:00 pm
- WHERE: The Line Hotel - 3515 Wilshire Blvd, Los Angeles, CA
- PANEL TITLE: Social Media & Customer Acquisition
- PANEL DESCRIPTION: Strategies for customer acquisition using social & streaming media - from Snapchat to podcasting, how are e-merchants reaching new consumers?
Steve Weiss, CEO, MuteSix
Nicole Jacob Rothschild, Sr. Director, User Acquisition, Omaze
Sabena Suri, Co-Founder & Chief Operating Officer, BOXFOX
Freddy Cameron, Sr. Director, Retail Operations, Process, eCommerce, The Salvation Army
Dani Van de Sande, SMB Business Specialist, Snap Inc.
- SUMMIT DESCRIPTION:
It will be a full day of networking with key decision makers including CMOs, VPs and Marketing Directors. Panel discussions will dive deep into digital, SEO, social and traditional marketing using tangible strategies. The conference includes 4+ hours of blocked networking time, including an Opening Reception, Networking Luncheon and Cocktail Party!
- SIGN UP & ADDITIONAL INFO: Here
If you come to the panel, be sure to come say hi! In addition to Steve, there will be other members of the MuteSix team in attendance and we'd love to meet you.