MuteSix CEO, Steve Weiss will be presenting this Thursday at the Social Media Strategies Summit in San Francisco, CA on "Turning high-performing content into high-performing ads." Steve will discuss in-depth how we helped retailer Pair of Thieves turn a viral video into a high-performing direct response ad.
Here's all the information for the Social Media Strategies Week panel:
- WHEN: February 8, 2018 @ 1:30 pm – 2:10 pm
- WHERE: Marines Memorial Club & Hotel - 609 Sutter St, San Francisco, CA
- SESSION DESCRIPTION:
Leading clothing retailer Pair of Thieves joined forces with performance marketing powerhouse MuteSix to boost the quality in traffic to their site—resulting in tripling their ad spend on Facebook and Instagram while maintaining a low CPA in under three months. They'll also share a creative way they reused a video with Jimmy Fallon and added product CTAs at the end of the promotional video to turn it into a high-performing direct-response campaign, generating a Relevance Score of 10 and high CTR.
- KEY TAKEAWAYS:
- Learn to identify the challenges and opportunities needed to unlock your company’s growth.
- Discover how to optimize your Facebook ads to meet business goals.
- Understand how to leverage existing promotional content and create successful campaigns that perform well.
If you come to the panel, be sure to come say hi! In addition to Steve, there will be other members of the MuteSix team in attendance and we'd love to meet you.